Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm back! but wait, don't get too excited just yet


Please bear with me as I am in the process of updating my blog. Your call is very important to us. Please stay on the line, and your call will be answered in the order it was received.

Besides, how can you be mad at me while looking at a cute picture like this?


I promise to have a super sized blog ready by Saturday afternoon.

2 comments:

c said...

HA! You are funny!! I totally laughed out loud... And Brody!Cuuuute! Sometimes I think of how Brody was sitting on the couch with Mandy and I was sitting on the chair and Brody kissed Mandy and THEN -- he got off the couch and came over and kissed me! Yeah, I can look at cute pictures of Brody forever... But! It's SO GREAT to see a picture of YOU and Brody together! Keep 'em coming.

Rockethead said...

Good pics and nice Blog Mary. Dad