Yesterday, I headed south on I-95 to Maryland to visit my good friends Aimee and Marco. It's so different here in the Northeast, the way you can be in 3 different states in under an hour. On my drive there, I was trying to think of interesting things to say about Maryland on my blog. I really haven't gotten a good sense of it's personality, and what it's known for. When I asked Aimee what Maryland was known for, she said "Crabs." They live in Odenton, which is near Annapolis. This is their apartment complex.
They have the best dog ever, a sweet Pug named Beau. He likes to sniff people's hair, and here he is, sniffing mine, but it looks like he's kissing me on the cheek!
Marco recently proposed to Aimee, and here is her ring. Beautiful!
Anyway, gotta go, I'm watching the Little People Big World marathon on TLC. Take care, loved ones!

2 comments:
Hi Mary!!! We loved having you. The picture of you and Beau is priceless.
Hi there! Love reading about all your adventures, looks like you are having fun! I love the way you write things, and the things you chose to write about, you crack me up. Like the girl in the bar, and the fact that you included a picture of her : ) Love ya Mary! Keep it coming, I love it! -Meagan
Post a Comment