Sorry for my tardiness in this week's post. I became very sick on Friday, with what I suspect was the flu and couldn't do anything but lay on the couch and go to bed at 8:00. It was horrible! I had the whole 9 yards - a fever of 101, severe body aches, congestion, cough, sore throat. My stomach muscles became very sore from coughing so much. So, needless to say, I don't have much to report from this weekend, other than the deluge of rain we received on Saturday. It definitely does not rain like that in Washington. At a few points during the day, it really looked like a shower, not really individual raindrops, but a shower stream.
I can't promise anything interesting in this Sunday's post either, I am still on the mend, and won't be venturing out too far. But keep checking, loved ones, because more interesting things will be happening soon! Our dear friend Mike is visiting next weekend, and then my awesome parents will be here the weekend after! That promises for some great, touristy photos for you all to enjoy.

2 comments:
Oh no! Sorry to hear you were so sick! Ick! Hopefully you will be better sooon!
Hey Mare! That flu's a killer, isn't it? Had it myself here in Cali... It's hitting us Coast to Coast! Can't wait to see more picts!
Post a Comment