Thursday, February 21, 2008

Well, here I am.

Hey friends and family! I have to thank my brand new friend Fatima for introducing me to this blogging website. I figured it was a great way to stay in touch with you all, or at least, let you know what's been going on in my life since moving here to Pennsylvania last fall. It's hard to believe that I've been here for almost 5 months. It will be exactly 5 months on Saturday. I won't bore you w/the whole "oh I'm homesick" thing. I do get homesick sometimes, but I'm getting used to this area more and more. It really helps to have something really fun to look forward to - like the party we're going to have at the end of April. I am already so excited, and am already creating the evite. Or maybe I should send paper invitations? Another thing that I am excited about - making my horribly ugly office into a beautiful oasis of productivity. As soon as I buy new batteries for my camera, I will take some 'before' pictures. It is really bad. Well, since I am at work, I better get back to it. It was fun creating my first official post. Bye for now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I can't wait to read about how I burned the chicken and forgot to take out the trash!

slouzebery said...

Mary! This is neat, and a friend suggested that Sam and I do one to keep everyone updated : ) Good to "see" things in Philly! Keep it coming!

RoseMarie Marsh said...

Mary, Great job! I loved seeing the pictures and hearing about what is going on in your life and Sean's. Keep it up, please? Love you. RoseMarie Marsh

Anonymous said...

Mary! Good blog enjoyed the pictures, nice since we were just back there. Good pic of Swiffer. Look forward to more pics...
Chuck

Lisa said...

Looking forward to hearing how things are going though your blog... since the chance of hearing from Sean on a regular basis would be a miricle.