Hey there! I just reorganized the computer room (Swiffer's room), and it looks soooo much better. I have the computer facing the window now, and it is a beautiful day. The snow is melting, and it looks very fresh outside. I will try my best to update my blog on a regular basis, b/c it is fun for me to take pictures, and write about what happens in my life. Please let me know if what I write is boring, and I'll try and spice it up. I took these pictures yesterday, right before we left for the Temple game.
Sean found a primo spot on Park Av, one block east(?) of Broad St. and Cecil B. Moore. He is a dynamite parallel parker, and wedged his way into the spot perfectly, even w/the pressure on, with people behind him. I got out and heard a very noticeable hissing noise coming from the right rear tire. Yep, it was going flat, fast. We were together, on our way to a fun event, and have AAA, so we weren't too worried about it. Here's Sean at the Draught Horse, a Temple bar, right before the game. Of course he knew like 8 people there!
We were sitting across the aisle from this really adorable little boy (pictured below, left), who unfortunately was on a leash! I didn't know that parents still did that. It was kinda sad to watch, b/c he wanted so badly to be free.
Despite a really nice effort by Temple, they lost by 2.
The tow truck guy, who was there in a snap, and had all the tools to do a very nice job at changing the tire.
Some shots of North Philly, where Temple University Hospital is located.
I took this one on Broad St, walking southbound toward the subway
Here's Sean entering the subway
Waiting for the subway
On the subway

Wrapping things up: so the Oscars are tonight. I like the Red Carpet, that's about it, esp. since I haven't really seen any of the movies that are up for awards. The Oscars always remind me of my good friend Todd, who I first met at my apartment on 67th and Roosevelt, when him and Katie came over for an Oscar party. Below is Todd sitting on the couch w/Swiff, a picture I've always loved. Cute!

Anway, take care, til my next post!
Wrapping things up: so the Oscars are tonight. I like the Red Carpet, that's about it, esp. since I haven't really seen any of the movies that are up for awards. The Oscars always remind me of my good friend Todd, who I first met at my apartment on 67th and Roosevelt, when him and Katie came over for an Oscar party. Below is Todd sitting on the couch w/Swiff, a picture I've always loved. Cute!
Anway, take care, til my next post!

1 comment:
Love it! Now I'm going to update my own blog... ha!
Post a Comment