Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yep, that's another $100 ticket

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't updated my blog in the last 4 weeks. It's not that I've been super duper busy, just that I haven't been taking many pictures. Anyway, a funny thing happened. Not ha-ha funny, more annoying-funny. A few weeks ago I got something in the mail from the PPA, the Philadelphia Parking Authority. And I was like, 'hmmm, I haven't gotten a ticket in well over a year'. So I open it up, and lo and behold, it was another one of those Red Light Infractions (see below picture)!!!

Oh my gosh, I was so mad!!! After looking at the date, time, and location of the infraction, it was clear that the offender was Sean, not I. He told me he'd been on the phone with his uncle, trying to locate his cousin Lisa's place, and without intending to, rolled through a stoplight on Broad and Oregon. Now here's the (I guess) funny part: Sean got one of these Red Light Infraction tickets at almost the exact same time last year, in Seattle. He has a tendency to cruise through stoplights in late June.


Anyway, sorry to cut this one short, but I will be blogging again in the next two weeks, with photos of me and.....my sister! Her and Jamie will be in NYC, Jamie for work, Mandy to tag along and hang out with me! I am so excited, I haven't seen Mandy and Jamie since January 1st!

1 comment:

c said...

Woo hoo! Sisters! U better take picts., Little.